Graduate Membership (Individual)


Please choose KES above if you’re paying with mPesa.


Graduate member shall be any person who possesses a degree in Engineering, Architecture or any other energy related field from a recognized institution. Upon being so registered and having attained the relevant professional qualification and experience, the Graduate member may petition the Association in writing to be admitted as an Ordinary Member.